HOLLYWOOD ZOMBIE PINBALL APOCALYPSE
About the game:
- Type: student project
- Genre: Action, pinball
- Target audience: Male 15-30
- Release date: / (student project)
About my work:
- Position: Game designer / producer
- Design work: systems, mechanics, controls, UX, progression, balancing
- Other work: team management, visual concepts, presentation design
Hollywood Zombie Pinball Apocalypse is my graduating project at Supinfogame. It's a funky action/arcade game for iOS, where the player controls a ball-shaped zombie who contaminates celebrities on the Hollywood movie sets! Pinball elements are scattered along the levels, bumping the ever-growing zombie horde in sinuous paths.
Over a period of nine months, I worked with five other students as a project manager and designer. Aside from planning and daily management, I helped create the documentation for the game, as well as some of the levels.
When the project was presented to the Supinfogame school jury, it was ranked 1st of the 2011 school year.